A light sensor is a device that transforms light energy into electromagnetic radiation or photons and can perceive the variation of lighting in a certain place. This lighting is what can be detected by the human eye. Its operating principle consists of a derivation of electron emission, known in physics as the photoelectric method, which contemplates that, when the energy collides with metals, they jump, generating the electric current. It is made up of an emitter and receiver. In the case of the light sensor, this process is noticed by the emitter, the receiver generates the final result of said process, which is known as output.
Blackhawk Supply has listed high-rated light sensors that would help conserve energy for its users. According to their website, “If you want to monitor the light inside or outside your building, you need a light control sensor. We have two of the best products in the industry like Light/LUX Sensors to help you check the LUX levels”. This shows the level of confidence they have in their product.
Aside from the quality, they ensured that most of their products have NEMA 3R enclosure to ensure that they are protected from rain, dripping water, snow, ice, etc., more reason why users have a 5 years warranty on all of their products.
Parts of a light sensor
Emitter: Fulfills the objective of originating the light in the device
Receiver: It is designed to capture light on the sensor
Features of their light sensor
1. They do not deserve to have friction with an object to execute their detention function
2. It is characterized by being resistant, so the long life of these instruments is guaranteed.
3. Measures the amount and intensity of light
4. Thanks to its adjustable resistance, the light limit can be determined manually
5. It is configurable, so you can control its operation
6. They are manufactured to perform optimally in extreme conditions
Advantages of Blackhawk Supply’s light sensor
1. They regulate light on their own
2. They are made to perceive through light all kinds of material, be it glass, metal, wood, liquids or plastic.
3. They can make stops over long distances
4. They are compatible for many activities in industries
5. They are mostly manufactured by brands that enjoy recognition in the quality market.
6. In the trade various types and models adjust to the needs of each user
7. Its cost is reduced compared to all the benefits it offers
8. The Blackhawk Supply is said to partner with ACI to produce light sensors with the features above and be able to withstand the test of time.
About Blackhawk Supply
Blackhawk Supply is a private business in Illinois with more than 30 years of experience in the HVAC, plumbing, thermostat and electricity industry. They specialize in supplying and distributing quality products across Illinois and its environs. They have a streamlined process for discovering, promoting and distributing only quality products, to ensure their customers are assured and guaranteed products of the highest quality. You can visit their website to learn more about them.